dimanche 2 mars 2008

Interview Rolling Stones



Voici un petit article publié par Rolling Stones où on en apprend plus sur le clip de The Best Damn Thing.

RS: Avril, are u excited about your tour?
AL: Yes, I waited more than a year to start it, In this tour (clicking her fingers), I will do something different and shoking for even some fans.

RS: Talk about how did you choose The Best Damn Thing as your next single?
AL: I said I would never release a single that has the same name as my CD, but I changed my mind, and The Best Damn Thing is a very cool song that describes myself in different ways. . I talked with Luke,and he told me that the best was to release a new video before the tour starts. He said me some ideas and I loved them.

RS: So, how is going to be the video
?AL: It will be like a film of silly comedy, it has some funny scenes and a cute story about me (laughs) trying to find my Prince Charming.


Ce sera comme une comédie légère, avec quelques scènes marrantes et une histoire mignonne de moi cherchant le prince charmant.

RS: Is that going to be the last single off your album?AL: Not really, but i can say is going to be an homenage to my fans .

Aucun commentaire: